13 questions to ask when upgrading your HR system
If you’ve reached the understanding that you need to move from your old, legacy HR system and upgrade to a modern HR system, how do you prioritize your requirements and get a clear picture of exactly what you need?
We’ve provided 13 questions to help you gain clarity over your requirements.
- Is it a fully integrated system built from the ground up?
- Does the system link with HR-related systems such as payroll and benefits?
- Is it based on a proven cloud platform that is robust and rapidly scalable?
- How secure is the system? Does it have the right security accreditations?
- Can the system be configured to address your unique requirements?
- How quickly are you able to get your employees live on the system?
- How much training will be required?
- Does the system hold all global employee records?
- Is it able to manage employees in multiple countries using different languages, currencies and regulations?
- Does it enable your employees to update their own personal details, including logging holiday requests?
- Does it feature tools for performance management?
- Does the system enable you to automate salary and resource planning?
- Will it provide real-time visibility of your data?
These are just some of the things to consider for your HR system requirements.
If you’re interested in exploring more about a cloud HRMS, why not read our whitepaper: “5 reasons why moving to a cloud HRMS will help your business”.