Who’s Who in People Science
In an increasingly competitive world, people science is revolutionizing the way companies do people and business management. 2016 was an important year as more companies adopted the technology and there is no evidence of this slowing down. Because talent has never been more critical to business performance, people analytics will shift from a “nice to have” to an essential for all HR departments in 2017.
Below are 20 experts in people analytics to watch out for this year.
- Sarah Andresen (@sarahekandresen) – Head of People Science, Sage People
- Jean Martin (@CEB_News) – Talent Solutions Architect at CEB
- Josh Bersin (@Josh_Bersin) – Founder of Bersin by Deloitte
- Madhura Chakrabarti (@Bersin) – People Analytics Research Leader, Bersin by Deloitte
- David Green (@david_green_uk) – Global Director, People Analytics Solutions at IBM Kenexa Smarter Workforce
- Andrew Spence (@AndySpence) – Founder of Glass Bead Consulting
- Patrick Coolen (@PatrickCoolen) – Manager HR Metrics & Analytics at ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- iNostix by Deloitte (@iNostix) – Team of market leading predictive HR analytics experts founded by Luk Smeyers and Dr. Jeroen Delmotte
- Greta Roberts (@gretaroberts) – Co-Founder & CEO of Talent Analytics, Corp.
- Talent Analytics (@TalentAnalytics) – Industry leader in predictive workforce analytics
- Evan Sinar, PhD (@EvanSinar) – Chief Scientist and Vice President at Development Dimensions International
- Dave Millner/HR Curator (@HRCurator) – Executive Consulting Partner, IBM Workforce Science
- Richard Rosenow (@RichardRosenow) – Human Resources Management Associate – HR Advisor North American Retail at Citibank
- Jonathan Ferrar (@jaferrar) – Consultant, speaker, and author in HR Strategy, Workforce Analytics and the Future of Work
- Max Blumberg (@Max_Blumberg) – Founder of Blumberg Partnerships Ltd. and Research Fellow at Goldsmiths, University of London
- Michael M. Moon, PhD (@mikemmoon) – Talent Management and Analytics Consultant, and CEO & Principal Analyst of ExcelHRate Research and Advisory Services
- Alec Levenson (@alec_levenson) – Economist/Senior Research Scientist at Center for Effective Organizations (CEO), University of Southern California
- Morten Kamp Andersen (@MortenKamp) – Partner at proacteur & Human Capital Consultant
- Tracey Smith (@NInsights) – President at Numerical Insights LLC
- Analytics in HR (@AnalyticsinHR) – An online community of HR analytics experts, beginners and enthusiast
For any teams looking to learn more about people analytics, whether you already have a system and want to improve it or are thinking of implementing one, have a look at what these experts say. This group of influencers are constantly putting out new content and data research to help businesses perform better. To optimize your people management and improve operational and management decisions across your business, refer to the above people, they are the best in the business