7 HR thought leaders to follow in 2019
Follow these 7 HR thought leaders in 2019 to get informed about the latest HR thinking from experts who work with People Companies at the forefront of their sector. HR is a fast-moving industry and there are many experts who share their thoughts about the market and the latest and best approaches online. These 7 represent some of the best.
- Josh Bersin – a leading light at Deloitte, Josh blogs influentially on his own website and com with insightful commentary on HR and recruitment trends and employee engagement.
- Meghan M. Biro – workplace trends analyst, strategist and HR tech evangelist, Meghan is the CEO of TalentCulture and contributes to future of work and talent management debates
- Marcus Buckingham – leading talent expert Marcus is the best-selling author of “Nine Lies about Work” and specializes in people and performance topics
- David D’Souza – organizational development is David’s particular interest. A leading light in the CIPD, he shares his insights into people development and the future of work at events and as an author
- Paul Burrin – work trends expert, self-proclaimed People Geek and Vice President at Sage People, Paul has unrivalled insight into the latest HR tech and its value for fast-growing companies.
- Dan Schawbel – best-selling author and Research Director at Future Workplace, Dan is an expert on the future of work, advocating a socially connected workforce in enlightened People Companies
- Liz Ryan – the founder of Human Workplace, Liz describes herself as the world’s most widely read careers advisor. She’s an author, social media influencer and former Fortune 500 HR heavyweight.
Back to top