Continuously communicate expectations, define duties, and help people accomplish strategic objectives.
- Configure performance features to suit your processes; predefine questions, participants and visibility depending on your strategy
- Provide instant peer or colleague recognition for immediate feedback outside of annual or other formal periodic reviews
- Set controls around performance reviews e.g. how many participants can provide feedback
- Align and track performance against individual goals, linking them to the organization’s objectives
- Enable 360 feedback through internal team members as well as external assessors
- Tie development plans and activities directly to competencies, or set them independently